Labels

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Autogenic Training
Duties and Responsibilities: Autogenic Training is a training that teaches your body how to to respond to verbal commands.  This technique teaches the body how to breathe, relaxes, body temperature, blood pressure. This is use often when a person is under too much stress. It is very affected because it helps a person from getting chronic stress.
Salary: 81,823-106,369
Education: Must perform meditation while closing their eyes. Concentration is needed at all time. The person must be focus.

Reflection: I do not think I can follow this career. Because I would need to focus on other people stress meaning all their stress goes to me. I do not deal with stress that well. Also you have to be focus for long period of time and I cannot focus for a long period of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment