Labels

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Athletic Trainer
Duties and Responsibilities: Athletic Trainer is professionals who diagnose, prevent, and treat muscle illness and injuries. They developed exercises and fitness that help treat a chronic disease that occur. They help treat emergency care that might be needed on the spot.   
Salary: 42,090-64,140
Education: Must have a bachelor’s degree in college or university. Must attain special courses for this education.

Reflection: No I do not think I would like to pursue this career because I know how people are when it comes to sports. If one of their favorite players got injure and it was on me to fix his injury. And let’s say I couldn’t fix it those fans of that player would be extremely mad and blame me because his injury was not fixing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment