Labels

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ambulance Dispatcher

Duties and Responsibility:  Ambulance dispatchers operate emergency calls, radio emergencies, and computer equipment’s.  They also receive disturbances, fire emergencies, and they help the police with emergencies and help when there are public crimes. They also provide medical emergency if it is needed.
Salary: 37,460-55,070
Education: A high school diploma is needed and in some states you are require to be certified.

Reflection: I would not like to be an ambulance dispatcher because it a sitting job. By this I mean that you have to sit all day. I cannot sit all day I need to be moving. That and you have you drive really fast and what if I don’t get there on time then the person would be in more danger or would had died because of me.  The same could happen if I don’t get to the hospital in time. I am just worry that I won’t make it on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment