Labels

Thursday, September 11, 2014

911 Memorial

911 is a day that no one can forget, the day many lives were lost, and the day people themselves lost family, loved ones, and trust on the countries safety.  September 11 was a normal ordinary day at least that how it seems until the Twin Towers were attack. 19 men hijack four fuel commercial planes and flue them into different directions two of them were sent to the Twin Towers, one to the Pentagon (military base), one to Washington D.C the White House.  The attack on the Twin Towers went according to plan. The amount of people killed still amazes me to this day 2,977 people where kill, in the Pentagon 184 people were kill this was only because the passengers in the plan manage to hijack the plain from the terrorist. The plain that was on its way to the White House only 40 passengers died same reasons that occur with the plain that was going to the Pentagon. When I first herd of 911 I was shock, I remember I was in Memphis, Tennessee and everyone went quiet no one move. It was a huge impact on me and up to today I don’t forget it.


No comments:

Post a Comment