Labels

Monday, September 15, 2014

Auricular Therapy
Duties and Responsibility: Auricular Therapy uses needles like an acupuncturist but focuses on different parts of the ear. Every part of the ear focuses on different part of the body.  This treatment is useful in certain conditions such as addiction, mood disorders, obesity, and pain.
Salary: 38,000- 137,000
Education: You must attain a program that is certified by Acupuncturist which is NADA( National Acupuncture Detoxification Association)

Reflection: I do not think I would like to be an Auricular Therapy because I wouldn't like to stare at people ear for an entire day. I mean it’s weird you’re just standing there looking at their ear its weird. But I do have to say it’s cool how you can control the body pressure points.

No comments:

Post a Comment