Labels

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

“Decisions determine destiny.”
Thomas S. Monson

When I read the quote “Decision determine destiny,” by Thomas S. Monson I think of the decisions you make through your life will determine the way your destiny will work out. Such as having a choice between two roads one right and one left.  The right road is nice and clean and very well kept with beautiful trees. The left road has trash and the tree look like they are dying. This is where your decision on which road to go to comes into questioning if you go for the right one you will probably have a bright destiny but the left road give you a dark and bad destiny. This is why when I read his quote I think of two roads and my decision will determine where my destiny will take me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment