Labels

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Allergist/ Immunologist

Duties and Responsibility: An allergist immunologist is a person who specializes in pediatric or internal medicine.  They tend to treat disorders that occur because the immune system.  Repertory allergies, patients who have deficiency disorders, and asthma are some of the things that allergist treat.
Salary: 43,995-171,223
Education:  they must complete 4 years of undergraduate study, three years of medical school, and two years of allergist and immunologist training.


Reflection: I do not think I would like to pursue this career because I was seeing some of the images and many kids and adults have many rashes. Just by looking at it I got the chills and the creeps. I do not like watching those things because it gives me the creeps. But I do think that it’s an interesting career.

No comments:

Post a Comment