Labels

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Allopathic Physician (M.D.)
Duties and Responsibility:  Allopathic Physician is another term for medical doctor.  They treat condition and disease that are located in the body. They often do checkups to see how the body is doing and check if there is anything wrong with the body. They determine the causes for diseases and try to find a solution in order to fix it.
Salary: 86,600-125,800
Education: Must attain one allopathic school, a license in order to practice medicine, and additional four years of study of science and such

Reflection: I think I would like to be an allopathic physician because I always wanted to pursue something like this on the medical world. I always wanted to be a doctor but with more hands on job. I think this would be good but not all the way there yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment