Labels

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Student Success Statement 
The 3 Questions 
Lou Holtz 
  1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
  2. Am I committed to the doing my very best? 
  3. Do i treat people the way I want to be treated? 
"If answer to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."

To answer this questions I would say yes to the first one. A person can trust me to do what's right if its ether for her/his benefit or mind. I don't mind being honest or following one path if I know its right. As for my commitment to in between Yes/No because sometimes I try the best I can other times I don't. When I accomplish my very best it is because I know that it is what should be done. When I do not try my very best it is because I simply don't know if I am doing it right or wrong. As for the last question yes. I treat people the same way I want to be treated. If I treat a person wrong for a specific reason I wouldn't mind the same treatment but if I treat the person with respect I believe they should return the respect. To change all of this to complete yes I will focus in order to learn from the mistakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment