Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

   Final Part 2 

A: I the fact that this class teaches me how to type and polish my computer learning skills. There is hardly anything i don't like about this class its just a way for me to learn or figure new things really. 
B: I would say a way to improve this class would be by challenging others learning abilities or testing others out. Another way of improving this class would be by doing research of a sort in order to learn new fact and stuff. 
C: I believe i did do my best in this class because i never fell behind and did my work. 
D: Yes i am reading them and i read them in order to know what i need to accomplish or can accomplish at the moment. Sometimes just to add more goals. 
E: Yes i would like to be a CTR person because in reality it can open up door if you do the right. 
F: One way i promise to take care of my Mind- Body- and Spirit would be not having a lot of stress because at the moment i have to much stress for my own good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment