Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Showcase 
Finale Part 1 
Topic: Hemophilia 

Last Thursday our showcases occur and my topic was hemophilia. Hemophilia is a blood disorder that does not clot the blood. That day i had practice for color guard and i decided that i could make it to my presentation on time even if i attended practice for a bit. So i had my time plan out and everything was plan. But i should have known to never plan anything, because at the end of time i only had ten minutes to get ready. But i accomplish this and manage to get to school thirty minutes before my presentation. One of my group members and i decided to wait in the waiting area. So there we were waiting until another of our group members showed only to tell us that we had to remember a new part of the PowerPoint and that all the slides have been change. I was capable of remembering my part but i was not sure about the other. Until we practice and manage to be confident enough that we let it go and just relax before the presentation. Everyone was relaxed until we saw a girl crying after her presentation. I wondered if the judges were rude or something but then the issue was resolved and turn out to only is a misunderstanding. It was finally time for our presentation and everyone was nice and just relaxed. In the end the presentation was a total success but i stutter and my accent came out strong but i think we did pretty well. After all our final score was a 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment