Labels

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is a traditional holiday that begun when the pilgrims gave food to the natives in order to celebrate the first good harvest.  But thanksgiving was not made a holiday until 1863 by President Abraham Lincoln who proclaim thanksgiving as a national holiday and would be held on the last Thursday of November. Thanksgiving was not the Thanksgiving we think of it did not start with turkey but it was later acknowledge thanks to a writer. Thanksgiving will continue to change but all in all its still a day to say thank you.

Reflection: Things I’m thankful for
*       Healthy life
*       Wonderful family
*       Having all I need
*       Not getting hurt this year
*       New baby in the family
*       For my skin color
*       Meeting new people
*       All my friends
*       All the food I have
*       My new pets
*       My cousin coming back from the marines
*       Having Emma around

No comments:

Post a Comment