Labels

Friday, November 14, 2014

Dental Lab Technician
Duties and Responsibility: Dental Technicians work in order to construct, built, fit, and repair needed devices used by the patients. These devices may include braces material, fittings of a tooth, crowns, and many other things needed by the patient.  
Salary: 34,750-36,090
Education: Must at least receive a high school diploma, if needed attend community college, take courses in science, art, and technology.

Reflection: I do not wish become a dental technician because I don’t really like teeth’s.  My friend works as a dental technician and I have seen what must be done but I don’t like it I find it weird. I find teeth to be weird and what if I make the tooth really ugly then the fault is on me that person can never have good teeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment