Labels

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dental Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:  Dental Assistants have many duties and responsibilities. It all ranges from taking care the patients’ needs such as taking x-rays and such. Other responsibilities would be to be next to the dentist and helping him/her if he needs something.
Salary: 25,550-34,750
Education: High school student who want to be a dental assistant should take courses in chemistry, biology, anatomy. Other things that might be needed would the fact that the person takes a laboratory or something around science which helps her is a dentist assistant. All needed would be a high school diploma and a college degree.

Reflection: No I would not like to follow this career. I would not like to follow it because I would like to be my own boss. I do not like it when people boss me around or to be at that person control. I also think it would be better to be my own boss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment