Labels

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Yoga Therapist
Duties and Responsibility: A yoga therapist mostly helps with people with body problems, asthma, diabetes, and much more. They also attend to people with emotional problems such as depression and anxiety. Yoga Therapist aim to cure people of their problems.
Salary: 36,900-66,530
Education: Must be train in yoga philosophy, anatomy, health therapy, modern health care terminology. They must also know yoga positions and such.  

Reflection: I do not think I would like to pursue this career. I think this because when you are doing yoga you need patients a form. I do not have these qualities to be a yoga therapist. Also when people do yoga they are calm, they relax the mind, and they are quiet. I cannot stand still, be quiet for a long time, and relax my mind for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment