Labels

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Artist
Duties and Responsibilities: An artist is a person, who engages in creating art, practices art, or demonstrates art. The art the person does depend in their choices and in what they like. Most of the time art is use in the entertainment business. Art applies in many different arias such as writing, dance, music, and painting.
Salary: 34,883-64,739
Education: Formal education not always require since your art work comes naturally. If an artist wants to improve they will attend an art school that will help then.

Reflection: This career is interesting but I would not follow it. I like to draw and paint for my own entertainment.  I never really enjoyed drawing and painting for money or entertainment. It is also a hobby not a career I want to pursue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment