Labels

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final Part 1 
  1. I like how this class had a system that i could work around with. How i knew what i would be doing in this class. 
  2. I did not like how this class might not have challenge my computer skill simply because i knew most of the thing being tough on word and such.
  3. My recommendation for this class would be to challenge others knowledge on what they know in computers. Or to have a level for each person that way its easy to figure out who needs helped and who doesn't. 
  4. I did do my best in this class i never liked not doing my best. 
  5. I read my Life planning 100+ goals but i do not read them on Sunday. Because usually that's family day. 
  6. I am committed to be a CTR person because i know that being one will help me on my future. 
  7.  I will always remember from this class that i had a goal in mind. That i knew what i wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment